Saturday 2 June 2012

Saturday morning filler

I have a favorite Saturday breakfast. Yoghurt (prefarably greek yoghurt with honey), cinamon-apple cereals and an apple. Yummy! Sunday breaky is toast with philadelphia and lemon curd. So you see, I love my weekend ritual.

I'm stitching like mad a the moment cause I notices that there are only six weeks till my mothers birthday. I'm working on the picture since March but haven't done much yet, so it is full steam ahead as I calculated that it'll take 30 to 40 hours to finish it....

Visited my "substitute grandparents" yesterday and really enjoyed the evening. Haven't been there for at least half a year and somehow missed it. It is so nice meeting them, as it is always great fun and as they are both wonderful cooks and we always have something really tasty.
After dinner we watched some strange TV-movie about two guys who were driving arround on their mopeds but didn't came far as they spent hours in almost every restaurant that came their way.... But it was good fun as we were always comenting on the whole thing. In the end it was half past eleven till I went home.

Plan for today is a visit to the flea market, but I have to clean and tidy up first, as otherwhise I won't do it at all.

Weather is still great, the bad weather they've annonced for the next day the whole week long is finally postphoned to tomorrow. But I guess by tonight they'll say that it will be nice tomorrow and rainy on Monday....

I wish I could go to a streetparty this weekend! Or celebrate the Jubilee in any other form! But that's the problem when you feel English but don't live there...

As we're already talking about England.... Another picture of Brighton, and once more the walled garden at Preston Park. Exactly today a year ago. Miss it, miss it, miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment