Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Are you being served. A history of Britain *heard* Piano music by Ludovico Einaudi *read* The tea rose. The winter rose. *done* been incredibly lazy. Looked after my sisters cat. Went to Uetliberg with a friend. Taken tons of pictures. Had a sushi evening with my bestie.  *eaten* Sushi. Sandwiches. Toast Hawaii. Cake. Ice. *drank* Coconut Frappuchino *thought* That I spend too much money for things I don't actually need. *been glad* when we finally reached our destination after a 30 minutes downhill walk.  *been annoyed* By the fact that nobody seems to be interessed in our class reunion. *smiled* Because of a little boy who asked very nicely if he could try the bell next to our counter and asked my why we need one. *bought* not much beside groceries.



No comments:

Post a Comment