Friday 29 June 2012

Friday again

I had a Friday again ready this morning but deleted it accidentally.

My bestie shocked me quite a bit when she told me about her moving plans last week. But now I've decided that it is time for a new flat for me was well and so I'm busy thinking about it.

Only one working week till my holidays! I'm looking forward to a nice and relaxing week at home and time to do some things.

My neigbours dogs drive me nuts at the moment with their constant barking. I love dogs, but at the moment it is a bit too loud.

I'm still stitching like mad in order to get my mums present ready for her birhtday. I worked for 40 hours on it and will most likely still need arround 20 more... Crazy!

One of the first things I'll do when I've moved is getting a cat. Really love to have pets and cats are just adorable animals! I really love my sisters cat-gang ;-)

Playing minigolf when it is 32° in the shadow isn't much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment