Friday 22 June 2012

Friday again

We had the most enormous thunderstorm yesterday. My bestie was at my place for dinner and we sat on the balcony watching rain, lightning and storm.

Unbelievable that it is already weekend again!

My Zalando order arrived on Wednesday but a lot will go back. Their dress sizes are smaller than usual.

I was in the mood for writing two or three times this week bit when I sat down to start I had no idea what to write.

I'm quite into trying new hairdos at the moment.

The bigger the mess in my flat the more likely it is to find me stitching or reading.

I just found out that there are posters with a picture of Winston Churchill and his phrase: "Keep buggering on!" love it! KBO at all times, Sir!



You might wonder why the pic is so blurry. It is, but it wasn't much better in real live! We were almost not able to see the neighbors house!

No comments:

Post a Comment