Thursday 21 June 2012

Braided Gibson Tuck

I love put-up hairdos as they keep all the hair out of my face which isn't too bad now that it is so hot. My favorite for quite a while is a Gibson Tuck and I'm quite glad that my hairs is long enough to do it again. It ended up a bit too short after I've had it cut last time and so it wasn't long enough for it.
I also love braided hair, but I'm not really able to do so. But today I tried it once again and it ended up quite good. My bestie took a picture of it but as we've been out on the balcony during an enormous thunderstorm the minute before, my hair is a bit wet.

It is quiet a quick and easy hairdo, all you have to do is braid the front sections of your hair to both sides and fix it behind your ear with some clips. Then you create a low Gibson tuck (if you don't know how, there are tutorials on youtube) and when the braided parts are fixed into the tuck securely you can remove the clips.

A small trick about Gibson tucks. When you're only having shoulder lenght hair you may find your tuck being a bit small. But when you're using a thick hairband it fills up a bit and looks much better.



1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete