Friday 8 June 2012

Friday filler

Had a good laugh when somebody tried to tell me that Sweden can't be in the EU as they don't have the Euro...

Really loved yesterdays thunderstorm and heavy rain. I mean, when you're inside it is fin

My todays dinner is a can of peas and carotts...

We (two friends and me) try to organise a class reunion though nobody seems to be interessted. What do we learn from this? Never organise something....

Spent a lovely afternoon (if we can call 45 minutes afternoon) at Starbucks with cheesecake and coffee. That's somehow my Friday-afternoon treat. We had dessert almost every evening at home, though it was "only" chocolate or a cookie during the week. But on Friday we used to have something special like cake, doughnut or so.

I'll look after my sisters cat during the weekend so I'll go over there tomorrow with a book and enjoy a hour or two cuddling with Sir James of Cuddleton.... The most cuddly cat I've ever met.

Yesterday I needed something to cheer me up so I watched some Pink Panther episodes but ended up watching Road Runner in the end. Good fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment