Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Hair tutorials. A Swiss movie, "Liebe und andere Unfälle" *heard* "Bonjour Papa" by Vanessa Redgrave. "Oh boy" by Buddy Holly. "Ha ha said the clown" by Manfred Mann *read* The winter rose, finally finshed it. *done* Watched the thunderstorm from the balcony with my bestie. Visited my parents. Went to an open air cinema with my sister and her boyfriend. Went for a drink with my boss when we were both down on Wednesday evening. *eaten* Too much unhealthy stuff. *drank* White wine sprizer. *thought* That a great time will end soon (well, not that soon) but that moving on won't be bad and other great times will come. *been glad* that my bestie gave me a good imput *been sad* That storm killed two trees in my parents garden. *smiled* after I've almost cried. live will go on. *bought* small stuff *clicked* www.ikea.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment