Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dior 999 Red Royality

My bestie introduced me to Dior nail polish. She has the Red Royality and I tried it out while on holiday and really liked it. Not only the colour but also the fact that it stayed on my nails for two days without flaking and only started to look a bit demolished after I've tried to get the cover from my iphone without much of a sucess. So when we went to Macy's I went to the Dior counter and bought two of the nail polishes. Thought it took me two weeks now to wear one of them for the first time. Been to lazy before.

The colour is just lovely and goes with almost everything and it is quite easy to apply and dries in no time. In fact I think it dries quicker without a fast-drying top coat!
It will for sure become one of my absolute favorite nail polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment