Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Road Runner. A history of Britain. Footie England/Sweden, but missed all the goals.... *heard* Radio *read* The winter rose. *done* Spent time on my balcony enjoying the sun. Went walking with a friend. Had Chinese dinner and ice with friends. Went to IKEA with another friend. Visited my family. Tidied my wardrobe. Been creative. Stitched. *eaten* Ice. Ice. Ice. Tiramisu. Pork sweet and sour. The biggest icecream ever. Melon with ham. Cheese'n'Mac (or the Swiss version of it) *drank* Eve's temptation. Apple juice. Coffee. *thought* That some people just behave so... No words for it! *been glad* that summer is finally back *been annoyed* By my incredible slow computer. *smiled* Because of a nice compliment and cause of the baby daughter of a friend. *bought* a black tunic. Finally! *clicked* http://luziehtan.de/ what an inspiring blog!

 The biggest icecream I've ever seen!
 Gonzo who lives in my parents garden
 Lovely roses outside our house
 Finally wore earrings I bought a year ago... As they 
contrast with my hairs I put them up there for the picture
 Tidied up my wardrobe
 Polised my nails with the Collection 2000 Lemon Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment