Friday 13 July 2012

Friday filler

I spent my holidays mostly in quite a lazy fashion and I really like it like this. I mean, you have to relax somewhen!

Yesterday, I spent a day with my fathers cousin. She is 81, very good fun and one of the most inspiring people I know. We only meet once a year but compared to this, our relationship is quite deep.

Somehow there is a prickle somewhere inside me and I really love to be more creative but I don't know with what.

I thought that I won't stitch anything for at least two weeks after my mums birthday present is finished. Though now I'm already sitting here with patterns for bookmarks for a friend, a Calvin&Hobbes card for my dad and some bookmarks for myself. Crazy!

I fell in love with a cat on Monday, but unfortunatelly can't have her before I've moved cause they don't want me to keep her inside for so long.

I really have to go back to healthy food from Monday on!

Yesterday was magazine day, bought two on my way home and when I emptied the mailbox I found my new Cross Stitching Card shop. Cant' wait to stitch the lovely All our Yesterdays card.


No comments:

Post a Comment