Monday 9 July 2012

Art Deco shopping

First day of my holiday. My night was short, wasn't able to sleep before two in the morning and woke up at five again. So was a bit tired and lazy all day. After noon I decided to go to the nearest shopping center, mainly because there is a sushi take away. But of course I also did some shopping.

I got a lipstick from the Art Deco Dita von Teese limited edition and a Mineral powder foundation. The lipstick is number 645, a lovely, pinkish red, best described as fuchsia. It gives a very smooth finish and looks ok for ages. I ate and drank and only noticed that it faded a bit, but it still looked neat and nice. And the bit I applied on the back of my hand as swatch still haven't really gone away after washing my hands at least five times.

I also like the Mineral powder foundation, this one is number 4, which is quite a bit darker than number 3. I use number 3 for the winter months but now it is too fair for me, I look a bit ghostly-pale when I put it on. I normally use a liquid foundation by Catrice or the matte mouse by Maybelline and then some powder (the cheap 1.99£ one from Natural Collection at Boots which takes ages to use up) but when it has to go quickly I love the powder foundation as it is two products in one.

There was just one small downside of my shopping. I was quite sure that the lipstick was labeled with 19.90 franks, though in the end it was 29.900 (which I only noticed when I was back home, otherwise I would have asked) and there was not pricetag on the powder... As I didn't asked.... It was 49.90.... If I'd knew that I don't think I bought it.... But well! They last forever, most likely much longer than my liquid foundation of which I always bin quite a bit as I'm not able to get it out of the bottle.

 My whole shopping. Powder, lipstick, notebook, mousse au chocolat


No comments:

Post a Comment