Friday 27 July 2012

Friday again

Why does the weather has to be bad during the weekends? That's not fair!

I got a mail today which contained good news for one of my projects! So now the planning can really go on and my mum and me are already very excited about it! And everybody else who is involved so far, is excited, too.

I'll have another relaxed weekend, might go into town tomorrow when weather stays dry just to have done something.

I bought SEW, the Cath Kidston sewing book and can't wait to start doing something.

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it!" I love the Dowager Countess of Grantham and started watching Downton Abbey again.

"Are you free, Mr Grainger?" And yes, I also love Are you being served? and since the episodes are all on youtube and I don't have to borrow the DVDs from my bestie, I watched some of them again.

Wanted to call my sis for a quick chat and we ended up chatting for more than an hour.... Mostly about our favorite topic; cats...


No comments:

Post a Comment