Saturday 14 July 2012

Done!

I finally finished my Mums birthday present yesterday evening! Was such a good feeling to be finally done after almost exactly 60 hours! 60 hours... That's one and a half working week.... Two and a half day... And as I often watch movies or series while stitching I put it into that context. 60 hours are all episodes of Are you being served?, Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister. Including all the Christmas specials. Or Downton Abbey Series one and two watched four times! Crazy, isn't it?

I'm quite proude that I finished it in time and I'm sure Mum will like it. Or at least I hope so ;-)



I said that I won't stitch a single stitch for at least two weeks now. But yesterday my Cross Stitching Card Shop magazine arrived.... I still want to stitch some stuff from the last one.... I'd love to stitch some "Keep calm and ..." and create small poetry to hang on the fridge. I already have the pattern ready for bookmarks for a friend and spent quite some time with an Obelix-pattern for my father. When should I stitch all of that???????


No comments:

Post a Comment