Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Mrs Dalloway. Downton Abbey (Series one, episode 1-3). The Iron Lady. *heard* A really nice song I forgot to save in my Youtube Favorites. Radio (I listen to a station that plays mostly oldies as this was the music I grew up with. My parents stoped going on with musical development when they turned 30 or so) *read* A village affair. Sonjas dritte Sternstunde (an old German novel for girls) *done* Worked. Was tired. Slept. Stitched. Read. Had baths. Had brunch with my bestie. Went to Starbucks. Tidied some stuff up. Binned some cosmetics. *eaten* Cheese cake. Brunch. Jacket potato. Kinder Bueno. *drank* Tea. Orange juice. *thought* That a bath really helps. *been glad* That I stopped panicing  *been annoyed* by my panic. *smiled* When I watched my neigbour playing basketball with her granddaughter. Cause of my sister who sent me links to pages of animal shelters and cats. *bought* Stitching patterns. 16 count Aida in "red" and "Christmas green" *clicked* http://craftgawker.com/ for some inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment