Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday again

*seen* A few best men *heard* Cool for cats *read* Whispers under ground. *done* Spending a nice evening with some full-time and hobby journalists. Spending a lot time with the cats. Visiting my parents. Having an evening out with my bestie. Stitched. Started with an afternoon at Starbucks into my holiday. *eaten* Mums famouse rice salad. Cheesecake. Spaghetti carbonara. Lemon cake. *drank* Flavoured water. Strawberries and cream frappuchino. Coffee. Red wine. *thought* That there wasn't much more than Sunday again and Friday fillers on my blog for the past weeks. *been glad* That I have a week holiday now. *been annoyed* By the fact that some people thought that my counter is a disco....While I was on the phone... *smiled* Cause of what a costumor told me about picking up the phone at five in the afternoon on a Friday *bought* shoes *clicked* www.the-folly.com




No comments:

Post a Comment