Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Some documentaries about history and stuff. *heard* There's a ghost in my house. Bits and pieces. *read* Rivers of London (again) *done* Had sushi with my bestie. Managed to keep my flat clean and tidy. Stitched. Spent a lazy Sunday. Went to the fleamarket. Smashed a glass at half past eleven yesterday night and had to hoover my bathroom... *eaten* Sushi. Greek salad. Daim ice cream. Berry crumble. Lasagne. *drank* Water *thought* That some things are rather strange. *been glad* That I got some really good news.  *been annoyed* By all the small flies in my kitchen. But I guess there is nothing you can do, as soon there are some fruits arround they come as well. *smiled* When I watched my neigbours performing kind of a teenage-gang-hand-shake... Though they're both in their late sixties *laughted* When my strange neigbour asked me, if that nice Asian guy is my besties (who live in the same house) boyfriend? It is her brother and he isn't looking Asian at all.... *bought* Cath Kidston sewing book "Sew!" *clicked* google to find some cross stitching patterns


 Brighton, April 2011. How much I'm missing it! It has become something like home to me. Like a second home, far away though very familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment