Monday 9 July 2012

Caramel macchiato in the garden

I don't know why I suddenly was so in the mood for some brown make up on Saturday. Well, most of my make up are brown, but normally it is a greyish brown, not a orangish caramel one. I was quite glad that I haven't binned the perticular eye shadow as I binned some stuff I've never used a while ago. But I found it and used it together with some of the things from the Catrice Sydney and Berlin Collection.

I used some of the Sydney Collection Bondi Beach eyeshadow all over my eyelid and up to the brows and then the Art Deco one round my eye (I applied it with an eyeliner brush) and on the eyelid. Some of the Harbour Bridge came into the eye crease and I blended it up a bit.


 Top left: Harbour Bridge. Bottom left: Bondi Beach. Middle: Art Deco. Right: Siegessäule

No comments:

Post a Comment