Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Are you being served? Turn back time. *heard* Oh Yeah by Roxy Music *read* Whispers under ground. *done* Enjoyed my holidays. Spent time in town. Looked after the cats. Fell in love with a cat. Spend time with family and friends. Played a bord game with granny and lost four times out of four. Finished my Mums birthday present. Created some stitching patterns. Spent a nice Sunday with my family. Attended the funeral of my sisters rat. *eaten* Cakes. Chocolate. Cream. Sushi. Risotto. Pasta. *drank* Flavoured water. Coffee. Red wine. *thought* How good it is to be alive - once again... *been glad* That we had no more hailstorms  *been annoyed* By the strange weather. Wasn't really able to use my balcony. *smiled* cause of my fathers cousin. *bought* Lipstick. Books. *clicked* Pages of animal shelters

Guess where I've been. My fathers cousin lives in Einsiedeln and we went for a short walk up to the cloister.

No comments:

Post a Comment