Friday 30 March 2012

Friday filler

I meet an old friend from primary school today for the first time in about 10 years. It was sooo great to meet again and to catch up with everything that had happened in the last 10 years.

I sorted out quite some of my nail polishes this week, binned almost 40% of them and will do a nail-polish-project in April

I'm still not sure if I should go away all Easter days or just two days or so.

Today, a costumour presented me with a chocolat-bunny.

I finally found out that Migros sells Cathedral City, my beloved cheddar.

My plan for this year was to read a book every week. So far I only got one in March and started two, Harry Potter 3 and "Moon over Soho" which I'll maybe finish during this weekend if I'm really working hard on it. To catch up I need to read three additional books ;-)

Zurich is such a wonderful town! I love London, I love Berlin and I love Brighton even more than London and Berlin together; but Zurich is still my "home-base"

No comments:

Post a Comment