Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday again

*seen* Titanic. Finally, 15 years after it came out! *heard* You're so vain *read* another one of my beloved Turnham-Malpas-novels. Harry Potter *done* spent a lovely Saturday with my family to celebrate granny’s birthday. Stitched like mad. Cleaned my flat like mad. Planted some daffodils. Played plumber – and was successful! *eaten* veal with orange-sauce. Cordon blue. More dessert than it is good for me *drank* red wine, which is quite unusual. White Martini *thought* that I worry too much all the time! Hope this time it was also too much worries for nothing *been glad* that my Bestie is cheering me up every time I'm down *been annoyed* by a costumour *bought* cross stitching-stuff. Plants *clicked* www.wikipedia.org once more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment