Saturday 24 March 2012

Early start of the balcony season

I have a balcony, which is great. Especially as I can see quite a bit of our small town from above. I love my town, so it is great to see it every day ;-) Not so great is the fact, that my balcony is only two square meters.... And it is facing nord.
So when everybody enjoys the nice weather outside quite early in year, I still have to go over to my best friends to do this or sit on the garden bench behind the house. My balcony is only sunny for some hours in the early morning, more or less from sunrise till eleven or so and once again round the longest day for some minutes before the sun sets. On the other hand it is never getting warmer then 25°, which can be quite nice on very hot summers day.

Today when I came home from shopping and had to have breaky - as I was starving at half past eleven! - I went outside there to check on the temperature. It was 15°. I learned in the UK that you walk arround without coats as soon the sun shines, no matter how warm it is. So I dressed with cardi and scarf, searched for my tablecloth, carried a chair outside and enjoyed the nice weather out there.

I hope it was the first of many breakys out there for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment