Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday again

*seen* The best exotic Marigold hotel *heard* Oh Carol (Smokie). Quite some old Swiss songs *read* Harry Potter *done* Crossed my fingers for my mum like crazy. Worried too much. Enjoyed the nice weather. Spent a tlnoothhp with my best friend. Visited mum in hospital. Did some shopping. Bake cake. *eaten* Pizza Salmone. Tiramisu. Tomato-mozarella-salad.  Homemade veggie-soup *drank* red wine. Henniez Passion Kiwi. Orange juice. Water, water, water *thought*that I shoulden't worry so much. That it is almost a year since I left for Brighton. *been glad* that my mum is better. That live is so beautiful *been annoyed* by people who leave a train and just stop there *bought* blue blouse. A red and two white cardis. Jumper. A necklace *clicked* www.dict.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment