Thursday 1 December 2011

December again!

I'm back from five lovely days in the UK with some shopping, a lot nice food and a lovely time just being back over there! I'll definivitely tell you more about it and also show you some pictures I've taken in Brighton, Lewes and London.

But first... It is first of December and consequently... First of advent! Time for an advent calendar! I've filled a real one for my best friend with some lovely thingies from the UK but there will be also a virtuel one on my blog. So check it out!

What else is coming up beside an advents calendar and stories from the UK? Yes, the cookies season ;-)

Have a lovely first of December and enjoy the next four weeks! They are the most busy but also the best of the whole year!

Love, Teadrinker

No comments:

Post a Comment