Sunday 1 April 2012

April Project

Clockwise: Rimmel Lovely Lilac, Collection 2000 Lemon Soda, Rimmel Apricot Punch, Rimmel Aqua cool,  Natural Collection Rasperry, Art Deco 96, Catrice Sold out for ever, Natural Collection Rosehip (in the middle)

As I wrote so in my Friday-filler I binned some of my nail polishes and have "only" about 30 left now. Which is still quite a lot ;-)

So my project for this month is to use them. Use them as much and as many of them as possible. 25 days out of 30 with nail polish. I hope I'll reach my goal. The ones in the first picture are my favorite spring/summer colours, I'll definitively use them.


I started this morning with my absolute favorite,  Essie Fifth Avenue. It matches my belt perfectly and is also a nice red to wear with everything else, like the flower tunic I'll wear tomorrow. The picture by the way is from last week, when I worte it with a matte top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment