Wednesday 4 April 2012

Car vs Coffee

My best friend bought a car today.... Daisy.... An all new black Citroen. As she likes the name Daisy we somehow started to call the car like this and now well, it has this name.

I bought something else today. No car... But also something black... A coffee machine. Haven't had one for the last four years. I like coffee but for me it is more a treat, I'm not running on coffee like cars on petrol. For me, coffee is something I drink at Starbucks or in a restaurant after lunch. Something to go with a piece of cake or a dessert. Something I don't drink at home but for example when visiting my parents or my granny or so. The only time when I drink it daily is on skiing holiday. 
When I moved out I bought a coffee cooker but a while ago I smashed the pot and without it, it is not goingto work. Ever since I drink instant coffee and even serve it to visitors...

But yesterday I made the spontanious decision to buy a real coffee machine as I'll have visitors during the Easter days and it is nice to serve them "real" coffee. Well, now I'm sitting here, drinking coffee and really enjoy it! As I know me... The fact that I own a coffee machine will make me a coffee drinker...

No comments:

Post a Comment