Saturday 7 April 2012

Saturday filler

I had a Friday filler at hand yesterday, but than had no time posting it as I was busy reading "Moon over Soho". So you'll get a Saturday filler today

I always look forward to lazy weekends without having visitors or going out but normally end up bored to death.

Is there a better way to spend a rainy afternoon than by cuddling up in a warm bed with a gripping book, sa cuppa tea and some sweets?

I bought the first rhubarb  for this year today. Love it!

My new coffee machine is already in use quite often

My wardrobe needs some tidying up and I started it yesterday. Opened the wardrobe, made a cup of tea, binned two awful dresses and closed the wardrobe again. No motivation...!

According to my photographs I spend the afternoon today a year ago in Preston Park... Miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment