Friday 10 August 2012

Friday filler

I'm still quite impressed by A novel in the viola.

I started sewing a pillow this week and will still have a good deal of work to do tomorrow. Two zipper and six button holes.

My boss and me had to enjoy this last week on our own before getting an apprentice again on monday.

When everything goes to plan my sister and me will travel to Brighton and London mid september. I hope she'll like it as much as I do!

I see down on a railway track a bit away and while I had dinner on my balcony saw "Churchill Doppelpfeil" passing which is a red engine, who was nicknames "Red arrow" and since it was used to transport Winston Churchill when he visited Switzerland in 1946 is named after him.

In guess I'll bake apricot crumble on Sunday. Can't have enough crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment