Friday 17 August 2012

Friday filler

My sister and I booked our holidays on Wednesday. It is coming closer! It will be the first time in the UK for my sister and also her first flight! She is already quite excited about it! And so am I!

Since I found out that Zalando sells Irregular Choice shoes I'm checking the page every now and then to see if some lovely ones in my size turn up. Today I finally found lovely ones, red with dotts!

The shoes will be a great thing to wear for the dotty-party a friend is planning.

Yesterday I met a friend in town but as we met relatively late and it made no sense to go home I drove through half of town by tram and read to use the waiting time.

I read the second great book this month, Random Acts of Heroic Love. So much wisdom on 400 something pages.... And such a good book was standing unread on my shelfe for at least a year.

My bestie and I will watch Starbuck tomorrow. 

I have a new favorite series at the moment, The Tube. Watched the 2012 one and now started the older one from 2003 or so.

Downstairs in the restaurant the piano player/singer is in action and it is good fun to try and recognice the songs he is playing. As sometimes he has his own way of singing/playing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment