Saturday 5 May 2012

Saturday filler

I feel like posting a filler today, though it is not Friday. It's been a bit quiet in here the last weeks, was not in the mood for blogging.

Had a great evening out with two friends yesterday. First Chinese food, then cinema (The Iron Lady) and afterwards a drink. Oh, plus ice cream on the way to the  station.

Only one week now till our New York holidays! Can't wait! I wish it would already be today in a week, round one in the afternoon (New York time) cause then flight will be over. And I don't really like flying. Especially not 8 hours flights...

I love the weather app with capricorns Gian and Giachen (which means John and Jacob) who comment on the weather in their lovely Grison dialect. "How do they call two days of rain after each other?" "Weekend!"

I'm back on track with losing weight, cause I want to fit into all my clothes again! Have a whole drawer full of stuff that it not fitting anymore.

I found a picture of my class when we were 12. It is a nightmare! We're all dressed in black, white or grey. One girl wears a brown shirt but beside.... Black, white, grey.... Did we really choose to walk arround in this stuff? Was this the way we dressed in the late 90ies? Gosh!

My sister has a new cat, Sir James. I somehow hope that he won't like her two other cats so that I can take him. Never ever seen a cat who loves to cuddle so much! You really have to take care that you're not cuddled to death!


No comments:

Post a Comment