Sunday 27 May 2012

New York beauty shopping

What do you do in New York? Well, shopping I'd say!  So thats what we did as well, though it was not that much when I think about it now. Came back with much more from all my visits in the UK, but nevertheless!

As you can see, I stocked up on lip care and nail polish!
Labello Berry Swirl * Labello Cherry * Burt's bees, the left one is the Rose tinted balm * Dior Rouge Altesse Red Royality * Dior Rose Flamboyant Blazing Pink * Essie Forever Yummy * Essie Good to go * the big earrings I'm going to alter to make a broche * Mac Ruby Woo

Bestie been to the Lacome counter at Macy's twice and got this eye shadow as gift both times, so the second time she handed it down to me. Thanks a lot! I especially like the two rose-shades. 
top: Fashion Admirer and Daylight, bottom: Off the rack and Little blue dress

No comments:

Post a Comment