Saturday 26 May 2012

My new bag - and what's in it

 I took my old, red bag on holiday with me as there is enough space for everything you carry arround all day. Purse, camera, phone, travel guide, umbrella, water bottle and and and. But the bag was quite old and not looking good anymore so when we went into Macy's and my bestie wanted to buy a new bag, I had a look too. And there it was. A huge, red Ralph Lauren bag! Similar to the one I saw in a magazine last year and really liked though not enough to spend 500 franks on it. In NY it was only half as expensive (though still much compared to all my other bags) so I made up my mind within seconds and bought it. It is an open bag though it has a small bag with a zipper attached inside, a perfect, safe place for purse and stuff. And it is so spacious that even a book fit into it without problem.  I'm in love!



When I took the picture I also pictured all the stuff inside the bag. I love to carry arround half my household.

My beloved 2.50£ sunglasses from H&M plus bag * new, green Ted Baker purse, bought in London on the way back from NY * chewing gums * tissues * pen * mirror * lipstick of the day (this one is Mac Ruby Woo) * a selection of labellos * handcream (Crabtree&Eveline Gardener) * Iphone with poppy-case * key with sheep-key-tag* notebook (also with poppys on it, I love these flowers!) * National Portrait Gallery agenda * bag with all the small stuff like powder, compeed, painkiller, hairpins and and an)

No comments:

Post a Comment