Friday 25 May 2012

Friday filler


Back from New York since Saturday. What a fascinating town! Though it was a bit too big for me and I like London more, but I'll definively go back one day!

My SUB (stack of unread books) is reaching odd hights and I have to deal with it. There are nine books on it at the moment and to make matters "worse", another one (A Titanic Love Story) was delivered today...

A long weekend is coming and I don't have many plans. Only something today and the rest of the three days is very empty so far. If it stays like this it will be the second weekend without program this year! Unbelievable how often I'm on tour since last fall, before I often stayed home for two or three Saturdays in a row.

I'm in love with a perfume, Bulgari Omnia Coral and will go and buy it tomorrow. Tested it at the airport but as we had to go through security again in London I decided to buy it there but was too tired and forgot. I already have the Green Jade and really love that one.

My bestie made two or three nice pictures of me while on holiday. I really like them but when I showed them to my mum her reaction was rather nice: "You look old on them! You look like my cousin!" That's my mum! She is such a lovely person but sometimes she makes remarks that are far from lovely! But I still love her very much!

We've been to Ellis Island when in NY and there was a computer where you could check if you would have been allowed to enter the States or not. My bestie and me woulden't have much chance... As there was a question: "Do you sing or talk to yourself?" What sould I answer to that? Mahna Mahna!


No comments:

Post a Comment