Sunday 13 November 2011

My week in pictures

Another Sunday  evening after another lazy Sunday. My PLL "Personal Laziness Level" was 10 out of 10 today... I had a date with my bed, another one with my sofa and will have one with my bathing tube soon ;-)
But I guess that I deserve a lazy Sunday after I was on tour for the rest of the weekend. One of my project kept me quite busy on Friday evening and Saturday morning and yesterday evening was a TLNOOTHHP which is short for The legendary night out of the honorable HP which is the name my best friend and me gave to our cinema-evenings. HP by the way does not stand for Harry Potter or HP printers but H is short for her nickname, P for mine.
TLNOOTHHP always follow the same schedule. We meet at half past five in front of the lift (we are not only best  friends but also neigbours), take the train into town and have dinner somewhere. After cinema we go to Starbucks and enjoy some Frappuchino in summer and hot chocolate in winter. Yesterday we went to see Anonymous.

So, but I promised pictures... Not novels...

Finally got my Cath Kidston order after I've waited for almost 4 weeks!
I ordered teatowels, an apron and pillow cases

Redecorated my kitchen

The new Crossstitch Card Shop. So many projects to start!

Only ten days to go till my UK holiday. Time to start preparing

Finally sorted out old cosmetic stuff
 
These lovely roses bring a bright spot into my flat at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment