Sunday 6 November 2011

My week in pictures

Sunday evening, how quick the week went by! But I had a weekend just the way I like it! Dinner out with friends on Friday evening, a lazy Saturday with some baking and today a lay in, brunch with my best friend, a long walk and now a cosy evening on the sofa with some episodes of "Yes Minister", tea and my stitching.

So, let's get the picture-thingy started!

A nice bath with a fir-bathing-bomb.
The tree outside my living room window changes colour daily

Zurich by night

You cannot have too many cookery books...

Finally found the Catrice Big City Live limited edition.
I bought Berlin and Sidney plus the Berlin nail polish

A nice autumn walk with my best friend

Hello sweetie. I love cows!

My hairdo of this week; a gibson tuck.
(Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JZOVnSjjE)

I'm Shauny the sleepy sheepy or so... Spent a lot time hapnaping this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment