Monday 14 November 2011

Anonymous

As I've told you yesterday, Saturday was TLNOOTHHP and we went to the pictures to see Anonymous.



It is very hard to give you a summary of the plot, so I'd say if you're interessted, go to Wikipedia.

Positive Points: Acting, story line and the interessting way the prologue goes directly into the movie. Mother and daughter Vanessa Redgrave and Joely Richardson playing old and young Elizabeth.

Negavite Point: At the beginning it was very hard to get the who-is-who straight and all the flashbacks made it a bit more complex to understand.

To make it short; Anonymous is a film absolutely to my taste. It is set in England, there are some great English actors in it, and the plot is just the way I like it. And... Main reason for me to watch the movie; Vanessa Redgrave! Wonderful portrait of the old Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment