Sunday 29 January 2012

Before and after

I had sooooo many body lotions and shower gels flying arround in my bathroom and was buying new products all the time. In Novemer I decided to reduce the amonth of products by at least ten before buying new ones. During the last ten weeks I used up some small shower gels (I counted all of them as one), three normal sized shower gels, one peeling, one peeling shower gel, one oilbath, one bath essence, one body butter and a shaving cream that was half full for months. So this makes ten products and so I went to Body Shop last week to buy new ones. Well, there are still some things to use up, for example I do not need three body lotions at one time, but I just removed two of them and will finish one first.

My bathing tube before....
23 products but three shampoos not in the picture....
...and now
six products
plus two












No comments:

Post a Comment