Tuesday 17 January 2012

A book a week - Week 2

Book facts
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
J.K.Rowling
250 pages
Rating: 4/5
 
 via

What is there to tell about a Harry Potter book? Nothing really as you may all know it.
But there is a story behind my copy of the book. I was in the UK for a fortnight in 2009 and eventually had a small crisis during my second week. So all I wanted was chuddeling up in my hotel bed with a good book. It was already late, most bookshops where closed but I found an open one at Kings Cross Station (great place to buy a HP, don't you agree?) I put it into a paper bag with other shopping and went out into the rain again. When I wanted to start reading in the tube my book was gone... The bag was broken and I just lost the book! So the next day I went to a bookshop in Oxford to buy a new copy and made sure not to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment