Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lea Lemons spa day

Tonight I decided to indulge myself a bit. Though, do I really need more indulgence after an evening with my best friend? Two episodes of Downton Abbey, countles cups of tea, pizza and our stitching made our evening. Yes, we do have a problem with keeping our hands quite while watching TV, so we do some multitasking in order to get our christmas crossstitching thingies done before end of November.

But back to topic. I came home and had the sudden feeling that I'd like to have a shower and then treat myself with some bodylotion and stuff. The full program, or at least the part of it you can do in half an hour or so and only with lemon-cosmetics. Lemon body scrubb by The Body Shop, body lotion and hand cream by Crabtree&Evelyn and a facial mask by Yves Rocher. Oh, and of course some tea, Raspberry and Lemon.  While I put together my sour spa program I had a flash of creativity. Halloween is coming closer, so why not practice with lemons instead of pumpkins...? Don't laugh, arts were never my strong point...!



Can you keep a secret? I was so busy with all my doodeling and lemon-carving that I completely forgot about my spa-plans and now it is too late for today.... I will have to postpone it and give it another go tomorrow evening...! With my favorite lemon-song of course; Lemon Tree by Fools garden

No comments:

Post a Comment