Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello and welcome to my small kingdom!

A friendly hello to everybody!

This blog is my kingdom. The place where I show you the food I'm cooking, talk about music and books I love and show some of the picrures I take round the place where I live. I'll just share the things I like and things that make my live worth living.

If you're interessted why I chose this name... It happens that I love tea and have an awful lot of it. One of my colleagues at work looked at me quite astonished when I told her that I drink tea: "You like tea? Why? Cause of England and so?"
Mhhm, yes, cause of England and so, of course. As I love England. But mostly just cause I love a nice cup of tea! People like my father ("Tea makes me feel sick.") will think I'm crazy. But the rest of you will understand!

I hope to see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment