Tuesday 25 October 2011

Love letter to autumn

Dear autumn

I like you very much. You may wonder why as some people say that you're making them feel depressed. But I can tell you why I love you.
It is because of marrons and cookies and mulled wine and tea. Coloured leaves and fog, winter frost and the first snow. Long evenings on the sofa with a good book and a warm blaket. And of course it is because I can look forward to Christmas without all the stress cause there is still enough time to buy presents and bake cookies. 

The time will come when you have to leave and winter will arrive. I will be sad, of course. But then... Well, you will come back next year. I'm looking forward to it! 

With lots of love
Yours tea-queen





Just a small note about my pictures. I take most of them with my Nikon D-90 and the only thing I do on the computer is adding my name and change the size if necessary. I do not belive in photo shop, this is not the way I see photography. For me it is the art of the moment, a situation you catch to remember it and to show it to others. No need to change anything. 

1 comment: