Tuesday 13 November 2012

Bento

A while ago I decided that I "need" a bento box. But as soon I had it I realized that it is too small to carry my lunch... Amd as I'm normally just taking left over dinner with me I put it into good old Tupper again.... And the nice bento box ended up somewhere in my cupboard. Till I found it yesterday evening.... As it happens I have some stuff like nuts and dried apricots to use up as they're coming close to their best-before-date. So I decided to start taking my snacks with me in a bento box. These are the boxes of the last two days.

 Top: Clementines. Bottom: dried apricots, walnut, ginger bread, chocolate 

Top: Clementines Bottom: Quark with lemon curd, 2 oatmeal cookies, dried apricots and bananas

3 comments:

  1. Huhu! Ich habe dich getaggt und würd mich freuen, wenn du Lust hast, mitzumachen:
    http://teadrinkerskingdom.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich bin ja so saudumm, ich dacht mir gestern schon, irgendwie stimmt doch da was nicht. Hab ich dir doch tatsächlich den falschen Link (und noch dazu deinen eigenen) gepostet - wie un-an-ge-nehm. Bitte verzeihe mir unaufmerksames copypasting. Hier das Richtige: http://fraeuleinkitsch.blogspot.de/2012/11/zweiundzwanzig-dinge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für den Tagg!

    So was kann passieren, ist doch nicht schlimm. Ich habe deine Seite jedenfalls gefunden ;-)

    ReplyDelete