Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunday again

I've been absent from blogging for quite a while. There was no real reason, I just wasn't in the mood. But now I'm back - hopefully.... And will start with a Sunday again.

*seen* Border Security. UK Border Control. Downton Abbey. *heard* C'est ma tournee by Joe Dassin. Christmas Songs. *read* Die Löwin von Aquitanien about Eleonor of Aquitain. *done* Started getting into Christmas mood. Bought the first Christmas present. Donated blood. Wondered if I'm gettin a cold. Spent a nice Saturday afternoon with a friend. Went for a winter walk. Found a pair of boots in my basement. *eaten* Lovely cake. Sushi. Ham. Chocolat chunk muffin. Cheeseburger and chips. *drank* Ginger-Lemon tea with honey *thought* That I'm strangely not in the right mood for snow right now *been glad* that it seems that I don't get a cold. *been annoyed* by the fact that it looked as if I'm getting a cold for pretty much all of this week. *bought* some Christmas decoration. A lipstick.

You can see on the post in the right corner how much snow there is!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment